Sunday, April 27, 2014

KP Green intro

Hi my name is KP Green and I am 14 year old. I have been a Girl Scout since kindergarten and now I am in the 8th grade. I am a first degree black belt and I have been doing takwondo since I was 9. I started playing softball in the 2nd grade and I still enjoy it today. I also play the flute, I am in the Red band and Wind ensemble at my school. I enjoy reading books like Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, the Mortal Instruments, and Lord of the Rings. I am also a big Marvel and D.C comic fan. The reason I decided to write about nature for my Silver project is because I have concerns about what is happening to the environment. I fear that children of this generation are turning a blind eye to what is happening to our planet. I hope my posts will make people more aware about the destruction of the environment. Enjoy!
                                -KP Green  

No comments:

Post a Comment