Tuesday, March 18, 2014

SVR Intro

Hi, I'm SVR and I am thirteen years old. I have been a Girl Scout since first grade and as of now I am in eighth grade. I love to part take in sports, music, clubs, and of course, Girl Scouts! I play the double bass and the bass guitar and am in my school’s orchestra, advanced orchestra, and jazz band. Along with that, I play basketball for a church in my town and am part of the Student Council at my school. Some of my other hobbies include playing ping-pong and going to the debate club. In addition, I love animals and nature and I find it tough to believe that some of the changes being made on this planet make it difficult for some plants and animals to survive. I am writing this blog because I would love for other girls and boys of our generation to upstand against the destruction of nature and help prevent the extinction of endangered plants and animals. I hope you enjoy this blog!

Well that’s a wrap, so until next time,

SVR

No comments:

Post a Comment